Custom lobby signs create a focal point for your company’s facility branding package. Your business needs a sign that makes a lasting impression, and backlighting is one easy way to ensure your sign gets attention.
Here are some reasons why you should consider a custom backlit logo sign for your business.
- As a welcome
Lobby signs create a warm and welcoming environment to make your customers feel comfortable.
- Illustrate your areas of service
Provide your customers with a visual representation of the different areas that your business serves.
- Stand out from the other tenants
Do you share office space? Use lobby signs to set your business apart from others on your floor or in your building
Lobby signs can serve the vital function of providing directional cues to different areas of your store or office.
- Display your business motto
Displaying your companies mission statement is a unique branding opportunity and is informative for your clients to know who you are and what you do.
We use low-voltage LED lighting to create our lighted lobby signs; this style of lighting is energy-efficient and cost-effective. White backlighting is most common. However, colored lighting is also available. These signs stand out when contrasted against an interesting wall background.
We suggest a site survey to ensure that the Lighted sign has access to an electrical outlet and room for wiring behind the wall or in the ceiling.
Styles of lobby signs
Custom lobby signs can be created in different styles using different materials to give your sign the best look for your business. These are some examples:
- Acrylic Letters – Acrylic letters are crisp, shiny, and professional and are available in many standard colors or can be custom painted to match your branding. These letters offer mounting options like flush mounting the letters, standing them off the wall for a dimensional effect, or pushed through a fabricated metal panel.
- Metal Letters – Available in brushed metal and stainless steel finishes and cut to match your company’s font and logo.
- Illuminated Lobby Signs – back-lit lobby signs are a popular style that offers dramatic impact using energy-efficient LED Lighting.
- Lobby Plaques– The most popular material for lobby plaques is Acrylic, The acrylic can be frosted for an opaque background and printed on vinyl or dimensional (acrylic or metal) or a combination of both.