The Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce recognizes Tier One Graphics as 2019 Small Business of the Year.
Presented by Tricia Sisson Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce Board President. In recognition of National Small Business Week, May 5 through May 11, 2019, a panel of judges’ representative of the Chamber’s leadership selected Tier One Graphics based on the following criteria:
- Staying power: A history as a Lake Norman established business. Must
have been a business for no less than three years.
- Growth in the number of employees: A benchmark to judge the impact of the
business in the employment market.
- Outstanding community involvement: Civic involvement by owner or
- Business environment: Innovative management practices which produce a
- Customer-friendly quotient: Business practices which encourage repeat
customers and provide a conducive atmosphere for service or retail trade.